[vc_row][vc_column][agni_section_heading align=”center” heading=”About me”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][agni_image img_url=”3841″ img_link=”1″ animation=”fadeIn”][agni_blockquote background_color=”#efefef”]
My work values are integrity, creativity and professionalism.
[/agni_blockquote][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″ animation=”fadeInUp”][vc_column_text el_class=”additional-heading”]I’ve worked in broadcasting for almost 30 years now, 16 of those at the BBC. And the BBC remains one of my clients.
When I began, pundits were predicting the end of radio and the demise of television. Instead, the internet has given birth to 24/7 news, social media, time-shifted viewing and an explosion of blogs & podcasts. The opportunities to get your message across are endless… and can be very confusing.
I can help guide you through today’s complex web of communications, whether that’s in the production of a video, media coaching, content for your website, voiceover, or producing a podcast.
Check out my LinkedIn profile here:[/vc_column_text][agni_button value=”Connect with me” icon=” fa fa-linkedin” url=”https://www.linkedin.com/in/lizleonard” target=”_blank” style=”alt” choice=”primary” size=”block” alignment=”center” margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”20″ radius=”800″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][agni_separator][vc_column_text]
Some fun facts about me:
- I love asking questions. Always have. I’m unashamedly curious.
- I’m a pedant when it comes to
spealingspelling and punctuation.
- I was recording a documentary in a remote village in China and the people lined the streets to greet us. It’s the closest I’ve ever come to feeling like royalty.
- I recorded a “From Our Own Correspondent” for BBC Radio 4 at the time:
- I once produced HRH Prince Charles at Highgrove. Before I was allowed to meet him, I had to be taught how to curtsey by his Private Secretary.
- The day Princess Diana died, I was the early morning presenter on BBC Radio Nottingham. Grappling with my own emotions, whilst breaking the news to others, was one of the hardest things I’ve had to do in broadcasting.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][agni_image img_url=”4181″ alignment=”center” img_link=”1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][agni_separator][agni_button value=”I’m here to help. Contact me” url=”http://www.lizleonardmedia.com/contact/” size=”block” alignment=”center”][agni_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row]